I’ll be heading off again next week to another blogging do. This time it’s the Voices of 2013 masterclass in Melb, where I will be staying with the amazing (and completely insane) Carnival, an old housemate and disgustingly talented artist. No seriously, I can’t draw to save my life, I kinda hate her.
As you know this will be my second Voices of 2013 trip (and I’m already crunching the numbers to be back in NSW in August, God help me). I have a small list of things I’d like to accomplish this time around…
- Don’t be sick this time, that sucked.
- Remember your damn business cards etc (seriously, why did you bother making them up when you never TAKE them anywhere???)
- Take your camera, you’re going on holiday you dope, you completely forgot it last time and felt really stupid every time you saw something cool. You don’t go on holiday to feel stupid.
- Try to find the venue on time… (see previous post)
- Talk to people! They’re all very nice, and you look like a freak when you just sit in the corner all day like a startled rabbit and don’t say anything.
- Remember what it felt like to be a person in your own right, with a fun, quirky personality completely independent of your kids!
So, those are my things. I invite fellow bloggers to stalk me freakishly and force me to socialize, it’s what Carnival would do LoL.